The Trust & Compliance documentation includes:
- The SPARC ("Security, Privacy, and Architecture") which describes:
- The architecture of the services,
- The security and privacy related audits and certifications received for the services, and
- The administrative, technical and physical controls applicable to these services
- The NLI ("Notices and License Information") which describes the features, restrictions, and notices associated with any:
- Information sourced from third parties or public sources and provided to customers via these services
- Functionality that allows customers to interact with social media, other websites, and/or non‐Salesforce applications, including licensor terms, and
- Desktop and mobile device software applications provided in connection with these services
- The I&S "Infrastructure & Sub-processors”) which:
- Describes the infrastructure environment for the services
- Lists the sub-processors and certain other entities material to Salesforce's provision of these services, and
- Lists the countries where customer data is stored and processed for these services
- Open Source notices required by licensors of any open source libraries or components related to any of the applicable services
Some of the Services run on multiple infrastructures and are subject to more than one set of documentation. The Scope or Covered Services section of each document sets forth those Services or features that are covered by additional documentation.
How to Find Your Trust & Compliance Documentation
To find the right Documentation applicable to the Services, locate your Service under the Service column in the table below along with the corresponding Documentation under the Infrastructure column to find the SPARC, NLI, and I&S for that Service.
Some Services run on Salesforce's Unified Cloud Infrastructure. To confirm which Infrastructure your organization is running on, enter your OrgID into the Salesforce Status website
. The site will return your instanceID. The Salesforce Unified Cloud Infrastructure documents apply to services running on instances AP South (IND1, IND5, IND7, IND9, IND2s, and IND3s), AP Southeast (AUS1, AUS3, AUS5, AUS7, AUS9, AUS2s, AUS4s, and AUS8s), and US East (USA1, USA2s, and USA3s).