Salesforce Services Trust and Compliance Documentation
This page is applicable to the services branded as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Chatter, Lightning Platform (including Force.com), Salesforce Private Connect, IoT Explorer (including IoT Plus), Site.com, Database.com, Einstein Analytics (including Einstein Discovery), WDC, Messaging, Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, Sustainability Cloud, Consumer Goods Cloud, Manufacturing Cloud, Emergency Program Management, Service Cloud Voice, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing, Salesforce Maps, Salesforce Order Management, B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience, Workplace Command Center, Shift Management, and the Salesforce.org LLC ("Salesforce.org") services branded as Salesforce Advisor Link, foundationConnect (provisioned on or after August 19, 2019), Accounting Subledger, Salesforce.org Insights Platform: Data Integrity, and Nonprofit Cloud Case Management.
The Trust & Compliance documentation includes:
- The architecture of, the security and privacy-related audits and certifications received for, and the administrative, technical and physical controls applicable to these services
- Features, restrictions and notices associated with any:
- Information sourced from third parties or public sources and provided to customers via these services
- Functionality that allows customers to interact with social media and other websites
- Desktop and mobile device software applications provided in connection with these services
- The infrastructure environment, sub-processors and certain other entities material to Salesforce's provision of these services
Customers may choose to use related products and features branded as Sales Cloud Einstein, Salesforce Inbox, High Velocity Sales, Einstein Prediction Builder, Service Cloud Einstein, Einstein Activity Capture, Einstein Opportunity Scoring, Einstein Bots, Einstein Case Classification, Einstein Article Recommendations, Einstein Object Detection, and Account Intelligence; use of these services is subject to either this documentation or the “Einstein Platform” documentation. This documentation does not apply to other Salesforce services that may be associated with or integrate with the Covered Services, such as IoT Cloud, LiveMessage, Marketing Cloud, B2C Commerce, and Quip. please select the appropriate service on the Trust and Compliance Documentation homepage.